|Organizers||Simon Wardley Simon Wardley|
|Participants||Ben Schofield Ben Schofield , Dan Ashby Dan Ashby , Dinis Cruz Dinis Cruz , Florian Buetow Florian Buetow , Mario Platt Mario Platt , Phil Huggins Phil Huggins|
|Remote Participants||Avi Douglen Avi Douglen , Manuel Almeida Manuel Almeida , Vinod Anandan Vinod Anandan|
A Wardley map is a map of the structure of a business or service, mapping the components needed to serve the customer or user. Maps help to communicate, challenge, plan, learn, and mitigate risk.
Put into practice, this helps bring to life your future prospects, explore the most opportune reactions to change – or even pre-empt it – and highlight the supporting role played by technology for inspiring clear competitive advantage. At the same time, Mapping equips you with advanced techniques for gaming that competitive environment to your own advantage.
- Understanding the basic principles of mapping and how to relate them to your business.
- What are Value Chains? Identifying your customers, their needs and their journeys.
- Understanding evolution in a map.
- Anticipate the future by looking at economic patterns.
- Identify where to outsource.
The target audience for this Working Session is - CISO’s - Security professionals - DevSecOps - Security champions - Anyone interested in Wardley Mapping!
- [Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones - Simon Wardley - DDD Europe 2018] - (https://youtu.be/oZZKjxeg5W0)
- Wardley Mapping - Chapter 1 - On Being Lost
- Wardley Mapping - Chapter 2 - Finding a Path
- Open Security Summit 2018 - Wardley Mapping pt1
- Open Security Summit 2018 - Wardley Mapping pt2
Register as participant
To register as participant add
Mapping boot camp to either:
sessionsmetadata field from your participant's page (find your participant page and look for the edit link).
- or the
participantsmetadata field from this git session page
Back to list of all Working Sessions